Outreach is a short term service for families with a young child where Child and Family Health professionals from Tresillian visit you in your home. Tresillian’s Outreach team includes a Registered Nurse with Child and Family Health qualifications, and Social Worker or Psychologist who can provide you with support and advice.
We work in partnership with you and your family to determine the length of Tresillian’s involvement.
You can access this service with a referral from your Child and Family Health Centre or local Doctor if they are unable to assist with the parenting difficulties you are experiencing with your child.
Who Uses Outreach?
Families with children up to the age of three who are experiencing parenting difficulties associated with:
- Sleep and settling difficulties
- Infant/child feeding
- Toddler behavior management
- Sibling issues
- Multiple births
- Difficulties associated with birth such as prematurity, complicated delivery
- Difficulties associated with disabilities/ chronic illnesses
- Adjustment to parenting issues including relationship issues
- Your emotional health and wellbeing
Outreach offices are located at:
Outreach operates from 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Outreach is a free health service to the community.