Banner Sponsorship on tresillian.net
With around 28,000 visitors each month, the Tresillian website, is the perfect sponsorship vehicle for companies whose products are targeted at parents with a baby or toddler. Now, here’s your chance to be associated with the trusted name of Tresillian with the launch of our Banner Sponsorship promotion on the Tresillian website!
Each month around 28,000 Mums and Dads are logging on to the Tresillian website to learn more about our tips on settling baby, baby’s routine and Tresillian’s range of services.
Child & Family health professionals also access the Tresillian website on a regular basis when they refer a family to a Tresillian service. These professionals see hundreds of young families each year in Early Childhood Health Clinics and the community.
Exposure to Tresillian’s highly targeted demographic is a unique opportunity to market your product and at the same time support Tresillian in their important work with families. All funds raised from our Banner Sponsorship promotion go towards improving services for families.
Tresillian Website – the facts
- tresillian.net receives between 500-1000 visits per day on average. Peak days receive more (eg media events)
- Average of 28,000 visits per month
- Unique visitors 20,801 per month
- Average of 68,000 page views
- 60% of visitors are new, 40% returning
- High search engine visibilty
- 88% of visitors are from Australia
- 7% are from the UK + US
- Average of 2.86 pages per visit
- Average of 3 minutes spent on site
- 28,000 visits per month x 3 minutes = 84,000 minutes per month = 1400 hours of advertising exposure
Access to tresillian.net from mobile devices:
- 75% visits are from mobile devices
- 60% of those are by iphone, and 26% ipad
Most popular pages
- Tresillian Tip Sheet - settling newborns
- Tresillian Tip Sheet - daily routines 0-6 months
- Tresillian Tip Sheet - daily routines 6-14 months
- Tresillian Tip Sheet - settling techniques 12months – Toddler
- Tresillian Services
- Tresillian Services - Residential Stay
Banner Positioning - home page
Banner position - side bar
Sponsorship Rates 2012
|Package||1 Month||6 Months||12 Months|
logo only (no link)
|1 Issue||4 Issues|
All pricing is + 10% GST
The content of each sponsor banner should reflect your company’s support for Tresillian Family Care Centres, for example ‘ABC Lotion is proud to support Tresillian’ or simply your logo with a statement such as “Helping Tresillian, help families”. A link will then be provided from our website to yours.
Advertising banners will not be accepted.
Publication date is the 1st business day of each month.
Material is required no later than 2 weeks prior to the publication date.
To book your banner, please contact:
Public Relations Manager
Tresillian Family Care Centres
Belmore NSW 2192
Ph: 0403 500 067 or 02 9975 4262
A tax invoice will be issued by Tresillian as soon as your booking is confirmed.
- Files can be Flash (.swf), GIF or JPEG format.
- If supplying Flash, files should be in minimum Flash 7 format. A fallback image must also be supplied.
- Maximum file size 40K.
- Pixel dimensions of all sponsorship spots: 220 x 220.
NB: As tresillian.net is a responsive website, images will be resized on the client side where appropriate. Image proportions will remain consistent.
- Animation must not contain strobing effects.
- Looping should be continuous.
- The creative should not disable any fields or functionality of the site.
- The creative should not disable browser back buttons or force any plugins to be downloaded.
- Include click-through URL.
- For emailing files and production enquiries: Christian Hanvey (02) 9310 5393
Design and artwork is available by contacting Brent Carswell (02) 9310 5393
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tresillian Family Care Centres requires full payment in advance of banner sponsorship, regardless of the term. The company taking the banner sponsorship promotion is responsible for providing artwork and a link by the stated deadlines. Tresillian has the right to refuse sponsorship where the product to be promoted is deemed to be in conflict with Tresillian's aims and objectives.